Last updated 01/18/21
Making an Appointment
1. To request an appointment, fill out the Consult Request form.
2. We will contact you via the preferred method of contact you give on the Consult Request form and set up an appointment date and time.
3. We will work with you to find an appointment that works for you and is as soon as we are available.
Cancelling an Appointment
1. For appointments made more than 24 hours in advance, notice is required at least 24 hours before said appointment to cancel without a fee. Otherwise, you are responsible for a $25 cancellation fee.
2. Appointments made with less than 24 hours notice, they must be cancelled 2 hours or more before the appointment to avoid a fee. Otherwise you are responsible for a $25 cancellation fee.
Showing up late to an appointment:
1. We try our best to be flexible with appointments start times and will wait for up to 10 minutes after the scheduled appointment time.
2. If you are up to 10 minutes late to your appointment, you may forfeit that time to evaluate and discuss your lactation concerns if the Lactation Provider is unable to go beyond the schedule time. This will be left up to the discretion of our team and our schedule.
3. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, we may need to reschedule due to the fact that losing too much time to evaluate and discuss your lactation concerns could impact our ability to provide you with a certain standard of care.
1. Skilled Lactation Solutions, LLC does not provide refunds, but we are committed to working with you toward a solution or referring you to another IBCLC in the area if needed.
Payment for Appointments:
1. For in-network clients, you are responsible for verifying your coverage through Lactationnetwork.com BEFORE your appointment. If you do not verify before the time of your scheduled session and are later denied coverage, you will be responsible for the cost of the consult plus an additional $26 late fee. Directions to verify coverage are provided via email. If you need another copy of this sent to you, please request it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For out of network clients, you will be invoiced for the service which is due before the appointment time.
*You can direct your questions and/or concerns regarding this policy to email@example.com